Progressive Real Estate Coaching: Achieving Success Without Burnout, with Hallie Warner
Hallie Warner shares her philosophy of real estate coaching to help eradicate fear and create fulfillment in every step of our journey. She provides insights into:
- Hallie’s real estate journey, and how her partnership with Adam has evolved over the years
- Hallie’s role in the development of Project | U
- How Hallie helps agents identify the activities they should be doing to drive results
- Hallie’s unique approach to real estate coaching, and how it aligns with the Pursuing Freedom mission
- What we can do to achieve our goals without the risk of burnout
- How to attract results instead of chasing your goals
- How to align your goals with your personality and strengths
Where You Are and Where You Want to Be
Hallie Warner serves as Chief of Staff to the Founder and CEO of Adam Hergenrother Companies. If you didn’t get a chance to listen to our interview with Adam last year, you can find it here. Hallie is also the co-author of The Founder & The Force Multiplier: How Entrepreneurs and Executive Assistants Achieve More Together. In this episode of the Pursuing Freedom podcast, Hallie joins us to talk about her unique approach to real estate coaching. She shares her real estate journey, the development of Project | U, and her philosophy for goal-setting and execution in 2021.
Don’t Let Fear Compel You
Hallie’s relationship with Adam has evolved over the years, and she played a major role in the creation of Project | U. Project | U is a real estate coaching organization for high achievers interested in transforming every aspect of their life to maximize their impact and results. Their coaching philosophy is deeply aligned with our mission at Pursuing Freedom because it is centered around the idea of groundedness. We are at the start of a new year, and there is a dichotomy between where we are at and where we want to be. It is difficult to make a plan of attack if we are worried it will lead to burnout because we can’t enjoy our success. On the other hand, complacency is equally dangerous.
Continue Your Inner Work
Most of us set big goals for 2021. These goals motivate us to produce, but they also overwhelm us when faced with the reality of how we are going to achieve them. Instead of being compelled by fear, we have to focus on making small wins that move the needle no matter how the circumstances change. This requires a ton of inner work which—as you know—is an ongoing process. Let go of the outcome and do the work. When you stop letting the goals define you, you will finally achieve inner peace. Real estate coaching isn’t just about holding you accountable on a performance level, it is about holding you accountable on a spiritual level too.
About Hallie Warner
Hallie Warner serves as Chief of Staff to the Founder and CEO of Adam Hergenrother Companies. She is also the co-author of The Founder & The Force Multiplier: How Entrepreneurs and Executive Assistants Achieve More Together.
Hallie has worked side-by-side with Adam Hergenrother for over ten years, ensuring that Adam’s vision is clarified, communicated, and executed. Hallie also provides strategic counsel to key leaders within the organization and leads special projects focused on the growth of the organization.
In her free time, Hallie pursues her hobbies: reading, blogging, kayaking, and traveling, preferably to the beach. She lives in Williston, Vermont with her husband, Bill, and their dog, Karma.
How to Connect With Hallie Warner
- Website: https://founderandforcemultiplier.com/
- Book: https://amzn.to/3aZVBHg
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/halliewarner/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/founderforcemultiplier
- Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/business-meets-spirituality/id1484553881
- Project | U: https://adamhergenrother.com/project-u/