The Sales State of Consciousness, with Paul Ross
If you develop authentic sales skills and abilities and elevate your state of consciousness, you will drive results in your real estate business. Learn how with insights from Paul Ross about:
- Why Paul developed his unique, authenticity-driven sales strategy
- How our state of consciousness affects the way we show up to important interactions throughout the day
- How to develop authentic sales skill
- What we can do to ground ourselves and become outwardly focused in personal and professional interactions
- How managing our energy and state of consciousness will improve the results in our businesses
- How to overcome events that have transpired in our past to achieve the success we want
Developing Authentic Sales Skills and Abilities in Real Estate
Paul Ross is a speaker, trainer, Master Hypnotist, and Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. He is also the author of “Subtle Words That Sell,” which lays out sales skills and abilities that will develop an aura of authenticity. For the past 30 years, he’s taught tens of thousands of people the power of language to persuade, sell, heal, turn stumbling blocks into stepping stones and pain into passion. In this episode of the Pursuing Freedom podcast, Paul joins us to talk about how his sales strategy can help real estate professionals crush their growth goals in 2021!
Elevate Your State of Consciousness
Before we show up to any interaction in our day, we have two paths to choose from. We can go about our day on auto-pilot, which saps our energy level and our state of consciousness. Or, we can proactively elevate our state of consciousness so that it elevates the state of consciousness of the people we interact with. The sales skills and abilities Paul teaches are deeply connected to our state of consciousness because—like our energy—it determines how we show up in every interaction (personal or professional). If you can manage your state of consciousness, you can elevate yourself to create a state of magnetism that draws clients to YOU!
In the real estate business, developing your sales skills and abilities is not just about metrics and activity—it is about refining your energy and mindset so that every interaction moves the needle toward your goals. Be outwardly focused with your dialogue, ground yourself, and bring value to your prospects and clients by any means necessary. When you are in rapport with someone, they will feel what you feel. If your focus is on your internal dialogue, it will trip you up and diminish your authenticity. Grounding yourself and focusing on what’s in front of you will help you bring that interaction into alignment with your goals. Your state of mind is the key to your success in the new year!
About Paul Ross
Paul Ross is an author, speaker, trainer, Master Hypnotist, and Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. For the past 30 years, he’s taught tens of thousands of people the power of language to persuade, sell, heal, turn stumbling blocks into stepping stones and pain into passion.
How to Connect with Paul Ross
- Website: https://www.speakerpaulross.com/
- Book: http://www.speakerpaulross.com/book
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/speakerpaulross/
- Apply to Facebook Group: https://www.speakerpaulross.com/joingroup/