Your Future, Re-imagined Solocast with Erin Bradley
Episode 187: Your Future, Re-imagined
We’re so excited to bring back the podcast after an 18-month hiatus. Enjoy!
What you will learn in this episode:
- What to expect from the new and enhanced Pursuing Freedom Podcast!
- Why you need to stop comparing yourself to others, and instead compare yourself to a younger version of you
- How to get off the “broke to burnout” roller coaster
- How to create consistency in our business, when our energy and emotions are inconsistent
- Why you decide on your goals before you know how to achieve them
- How to address fear of failure, as well as fear of success
- How to control your mindset in uncertain times
About Erin Bradley
Erin Bradley is a speaker and business coach, bestselling author, and host of the real estate podcast Pursuing Freedom.
As a mortgage lender, Erin learned the hard way just how hard entrepreneurship and success in sales can be. From flat broke to 6 figures, and then to burnout, Erin and her team have been through it all! Erin operates under the mindset that you never give up, and you never settle, in life or in business. Anything is possible when you have the right mindset, great systems, and an amazing team. Erin is passionate about helping others design their ideal life, then create a business that is a vehicle to support that lifestyle, rather than rob you of it. And she’s on a mission to help you believe in, and achieve your biggest dreams!
How to Connect With Erin Bradley
- Business Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PursuingFreedomOfficial
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pursuingfreedomofficial/
- LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/erin-bradley/