Work Life Integration, with Greg Dallaire
Being open to learning and developing as a leader is vital in successfully supporting your team and successful work life integration. This week on the show, hear insights about:
- How Greg reset his work/life balance
- Why Greg believes that his constant learning attitude has contributed to his success
- Why Greg always tries to support and encourage his agents — including reminding them to take time off from work sometimes
- How real estate can implement boundaries and own your successes
- The power of leverage in scaling your business
- Why happiness and positive energy are important lead indicators
- Greg’s leadership journey and why he is committed to empowering the people on his team agents
- Why goal setting and forward planning allows agents to customize their approach to work life integration
Evolving as a Leader
Work life integration and being successful in real estate can be a challenge when you first start out in the business. Today, Greg Dallaire, known as Green Bay Greg, broker-owner of Dallaire Realty, describes why he’s so passionate about providing the infrastructure, support, and resources so that his agents can operate at a high level and keep on top of their personal goals.
In this week’s episode of the Pursuing Freedom podcast, Greg discusses how teams get stronger when they have leaders who are open to learning, improving, and evolving their organization. He shares why he felt unsupported in the early years of his career and how that has inspired him to provide opportunities for his team to grow and develop personally and professionally.
Creating a Better Work Life Integration
Greg candidly explains how he got caught up on the hamster wheel of business and success — then how he woke up to the fact that he was lost on the chase and neglecting other parts of his life. Implementing boundaries as a real estate agent is central to achieving both time freedom and financial freedom.
It can be hard to embrace leverage in a business and understand that it takes personal development and growth to become a better leader. Looking at things from a different perspective has helped Greg support his team to thrive and break through the glass ceilings they set for themselves. Greg explains his philosophy that a happy and supported workforce plays a huge in why Dallaire Realty has the tenure they have.
Operating in Your Zone of Genius
Thriving and operating at your peak energy and happiness go a long way to guaranteeing that you will achieve the goals that you’ve set for yourself. On the show, we explore why promoting a positive and nurturing company culture and ensuring that you have the right people in the right seat on the bus allows you to operate in your zone of genius. Greg also describes how he has matured as a mentor and a leader to agents who are performing at a high level and why he feels that to truly thrive, each of them has to customize their approach to work life integration.
If you’d like to learn more about Greg and how he’s taken his life to the next level, please visit his website at www.househuntersofgreenbay.com. And as always, check out www.pursuingfreedom.com for other great podcast episodes and interviews with industry professionals!
How to Connect With Greg Dallaire
- Website: www.househuntersofgreenbay.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/greenbayhomes
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/greenbaygreg