Setting Priorities At Work and Measuring Your Progress, with Erin Bradley
Setting priorities at work can help you maximize your energy, productivity and impact…if you set the RIGHT priorities and measure your progress. Hear insights about:
- Why decision-making is an energy drain that also wears away at our enthusiasm, and how Erin has created a planner tool to help in setting priorities at work
- How to get Erin’s Set For Success Planner and how it can help you avoid decision-making energy drain when setting priorities at work and in your life
- Why doing what you “should” do or prioritizing based on what works for others isn’t always the right choice, and why focusing on adding value is a better focus
- How Erin is developing a full Pursuing Freedom planner that will offer lots of tools to help you get clarity, reflect on your priorities, and help you achieve your goals
- How overcoming your limiting beliefs and self-doubts and energizing yourself can help you achieve your “big crazy goals”
- Why tracking your results will help you recognize your progress and celebrate your achievements
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to connect with the things that bring you joy, and how following your passions attracts business and success
- Why we all must choose where we want to go and the goals we want to accomplish, and then push ourselves to pursue the freedom those goals offer
Setting Priorities At Work
Most of us have a million different things fighting for our attention and for scraps of our very limited time. It can be really difficult to sort through our list of priorities and figure out where we can best spend our time to achieve real progress toward the goals we’ve set for ourselves.
In this week’s episode of the Pursuing Freedom podcast, I want to talk to you about the importance of measuring your progress and about how doing so can help you identify where to spend your time most effectively. Setting priorities at work isn’t enough… they have to be the right priorities backed by the right energy. Otherwise, you’re just stumbling around in the dark and hoping you’re doing something right. Planning ahead is so important.
Every day when you get out of bed, you’re faced with the choice of what to do with your time. That decision-making process can be a huge drain on your energy and your enthusiasm! That’s why it’s so important to look back on your progress and look ahead to your goals to keep yourself motivated and passionate.
Measuring Your Progress Matters
In many areas of our lives, measuring and tracking our progress comes naturally. For example, let’s say you’ve decided you want to lose weight. You wouldn’t try to do that without periodically checking your scale, because you need to know where you started and where you are now so that you can adjust your strategies to keep moving forward.
The same thing happens in our work; we can’t get to where we want to go if we don’t measure our progress! Not only does this help give us a motivation boost and an opportunity to celebrate our wins, it also helps us get clarity so that when we’re setting priorities at work, we’re focusing on the right things that will really make a difference.
In this week’s episode of the podcast, I discuss a helpful tool I’ve created that my own team uses to keep us motivated, inspired and moving forward! The Set For Success Planner tool is something I’m delighted to share with you on my website in the resources section, and it really has made a huge difference for how my team and I tackle our week. While you’re there, check out all the other awesome tools and resources we’ve made available!
I’m also extremely excited to announce that I’m in the process of creating a Pursuing Freedom planner, which will have daily habits, activities and tools to help you get clear on what truly excites and motivates you and what to focus on to make a massive impact on your business while helping you add value to the people around you! I’m so eager to share this with you, and I’ll have more info about the Pursuing Freedom planner and how you can get one soon!
Remember: you can’t create something that you can’t measure. Getting clear about where you were, where you are, and where you want to go is a crucial part of the journey!
About Erin Bradley
Erin Bradley is a speaker and business coach, bestselling author, and host of the real estate podcast Pursuing Freedom. As a mortgage lender, Erin learned the hard way just how hard entrepreneurship and success in sales can be. From flat broke to 6-figures, and then to burnout, Erin and her team have been through it all! Erin operates under the mindset that you never give up, and you never settle, in life or in business. Anything is possible when you have the right mindset, great systems, and an amazing team. Erin is passionate about helping others design their ideal life, then create a business that is a vehicle to support that lifestyle, rather than rob you of it. And she’s on a mission to help you believe in, and achieve your biggest dreams!
How to Connect With Erin Bradley
- Business Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ApplyWithErin/
- Website: https://www.pursuingfreedom.com/
- LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/erin-bradley/