How to Feel Energized, with Erin Bradley
How to feel energized? It’s about changing your mindset and focusing on the things you feel passionately about. Hear insights about:
- Why external forces and circumstances like the pandemic can make us feel paralyzed or drained of energy, and why mindset is the key to how to feel energized once again
- How pressures can add up and drain us of positive energy, and how the book “The Answer” by John Assaraf and Murray Smith offers helpful strategies for avoiding burnout
- Why we can rewire our own belief systems to transform our results, and why it is important to take time to reflect on who we are and what matters to us
- Erin shares a powerful quote from “The Answer” about strengths, weaknesses, and comparing yourself to others and their successes
- Why you should go back and listen to episode 59 of the Pursuing Freedom podcast with guest Long Doan and hear his inspiring mindset
- How Long Doan offered his “seven different styles of success”, and how each of those differs from the others
- Why leaning into your unique gifts and focusing your energy into your unique style of success is the key to how to feel energized rather than drained by your work
- How to align your efforts to what excites and motivates you, and how doing so can help you move out of the feeling of being overwhelmed by the chaos
- Why “just because you can doesn’t mean you should”, and why taking stock and reflecting on where you are and where you want to be is crucial for setting priorities
How to Feel Energized
Let’s face it, this past year has been exhausting for all of us. We’ve never experienced anything like this in our lifetimes, and you might be feeling drained, battered and worn down. Knowing that the busy season is coming probably isn’t helping either!
In this week’s episode of the Pursuing Freedom podcast, I want to share some important tips and strategies for helping you break through the feelings of doubt, fear and exhaustion you might be feeling and get to a place where you feel energized and motivated again. You don’t have to feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders!
How to Feel Energized Instead of Drained
The simple fact is that it’s all about mindset. The good news is that you can reprogram your brain to see the world differently! I highly recommend you read the book “The Answer: Grow Any Business, Achieve Financial Freedom, and Live an Extraordinary Life” by John Assaraf and Murray Smith. In it, the authors talk about the neuroscience of mindset and how it can have a dramatic effect on our happiness and success.
One key thing you should avoid doing is comparing yourself and your level of success to others. We all have unique strengths and talents that we can tap into to create outstanding results… but your strengths may be different from someone else’s, and so comparing your successes to theirs doesn’t really tell the full story.
Leaning Into YOUR Strengths
Something we should all do is take the time to reflect on what makes us us. What are you uniquely good at, and how can you leverage those skills and talents? How can you focus your energy on those things, while minimizing the amount of grinding you have to do in areas you aren’t as strong in? There’s an art to prioritizing what really matters.
And here’s a really important lesson — sometimes it’s okay to say no! Finding the right focus is critically important for transforming your life and progressing toward your goals. You don’t have to do everything right now, either… you can choose to put that great idea on a shelf and look at it again later when you have the time and energy to pursue it. What can you be doing right now that will move the needle forward? Focus on those things, and you’ll be able to achieve more by doing less!
In the coming weeks, I’ll be exploring this topic on the podcast and sharing more tips and strategies to help you scale up your business… without taking on more work than you can handle! Stay tuned!
About Erin Bradley
Erin Bradley is a speaker and business coach, bestselling author, and host of the real estate podcast Pursuing Freedom. As a mortgage lender, Erin learned the hard way just how hard entrepreneurship and success in sales can be. From flat broke to 6-figures, and then to burnout, Erin and her team have been through it all! Erin operates under the mindset that you never give up, and you never settle, in life or in business. Anything is possible when you have the right mindset, great systems, and an amazing team. Erin is passionate about helping others design their ideal life, then create a business that is a vehicle to support that lifestyle, rather than rob you of it. And she’s on a mission to help you believe in, and achieve your biggest dreams!
How to Connect With Erin Bradley
Balanced Growth Course:
- Episode 59 of the Pursuing Freedom podcast with guest Long Doan
- Set for Success Planner
- Time Tracker
- 5-Step Guide to More Referrals
- The Answer: Grow Any Business, Achieve Financial Freedom, and Live an Extraordinary Life by John Assaraf and Murray Smith