Real Estate Agent Success, with Jennifer Myers
Real estate agent success means going through early challenges, learning and persevering to achieve clarity and focus. Hear insights about:
- How Jennifer struggled to find her path to real estate agent success, and how she had trouble landing clients in the early days
- Why the biggest challenge Jennifer was facing in the start of her career was convincing others why she would be the right partner to help them find a home
- Why doing everything she had been trained to do still wasn’t enough to land clients, and what changed that allowed her to finally achieve real estate agent success
- What steps Jennifer took to identify and share the value proposition she was offering, and how changing her mindset first was the key
- How Jennifer identified who she was best equipped to help and how she was best able to help them
- Why leaning into who you already are will take you farther than trying to find a “persona” you think you should be presenting
- Why going through your early struggles is a necessary step that can teach you valuable lessons, and why focusing only on first-time homebuyers can help you get started
Real Estate Agent Success
Especially when you’re just starting out as a real estate agent, everything can feel like an overwhelming uphill battle. How do you land your first clients as an untested and unproven agent? What value can you offer to differentiate yourself from more established agents? Finding real estate agent success in the early days can seem impossible.
That’s the challenge Jennifer Myers faced early in her career. She was stuck in a cycle of being unable to land clients because she hadn’t worked yet, and even after doing everything she had been trained to do to get leads, nothing was happening for Jennifer. That’s when she knew she needed to take a different approach.
In this week’s episode of the Pursuing Freedom podcast, Jennifer shares how narrowing her focus, leveraging her wisdom and personal experiences, and identifying the kinds of people she was best positioned to serve gave her the breakthroughs she needed to kickstart her career. I know you’ll find Jennifer’s experiences helpful in achieving your own real estate agent success, especially if you’re stuck in the same catch-22!
Achieving Early Real Estate Agent Success Means Changing Your Mindset
After hustling and doing everything she could, Jennifer was still struggling to land her first clients. That’s when she realized that she needed to see things from a different perspective. She hadn’t closed a deal as an agent before, but she had gone through the experience of being a first-time home buyer. Plus, she had wisdom and experience to draw from.
By choosing to narrow her focus to first-time buyers, Jennifer was able to do those first crucial deals. That had a ripple effect, because not only did it give her valuable experience, it also earned her loyal clients who would return when they were ready to upsize to a larger home later. This allowed Jennifer to position herself as a trusted partner and begin growing her reputation and experience.
“Niching Down” is About Choosing Who You Can Best Serve
On the surface, the idea of narrowing your focus might seem like you’re closing doors to opportunities. But in reality, by choosing a target audience that best aligns with your personality, your experience and your natural talents, you can actually create new opportunities you wouldn’t have discovered otherwise!
Jennifer Myers changed her mindset, began pushing through her own fears, and got the ball rolling in what would quickly become the real estate agent success story she’d dreamed of. Today, she shares her own experiences and insights with other agents, helping them achieve the success they want as well.
If you’d like to learn more, you can visit Jennifer’s website at https://agentgradschool.com/, or you can click https://agentgradschool.com/innercircle to register for free and gain access to Jennifer’s wisdom. And as always, check out www.pursuingfreedom.com for other great podcast episodes and interviews with industry professionals!
How to Connect With Jennifer Myers:
- Website: https://agentgradschool.com/
- Join Agent Grad School Inner Circle (FREE): https://agentgradschool.com/innercircle
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/AgentGradSchool