How to Stay Motivated in Real Estate and Conquer Fear with Faith, with Michael Rosenblum
How to Stay Motivated in Real Estate: What You Will Learn:
- How Michael made the transition from working in the magazine space to becoming a successful real estate broker
- Why Michael’s secret for how to stay motivated in real estate lies in serving others, and why he measures success by the trust he builds with the people he works with
- What steps Michael takes to avoid burnout, manage stress, stay motivated and operate at his best every single day
- Why Michael views difficult interactions and working with challenging clients to be an opportunity to grow and learn more about himself rather than a burden to bear
- Michael discusses his first book “Happily Ever Always”, and his forthcoming children’s book “The Caterpillar and the Butterfly” releasing in February 2021
- How Michael has learned to turn fear into faith even in the face of the many challenges we have faced in 2020, and how that became the theme of his second book
How to Stay Motivated in Real Estate and Conquer Fear with Faith
Chicago-based real estate broker Michael Rosenblum has worked hard and learned many lessons to achieve his remarkable success; lessons he shares in his bestselling book “Happily Ever Always” and his upcoming children’s book “The Caterpillar and the Butterfly”. He is driven not by sales commissions, but by a passionate need to serve others to his maximum ability. This drive has become his secret for how to stay motivated in real estate and serves as a source of strength and faith for Michael, even amidst the many unprecedented challenges of the global pandemic. Michael’s passion for his work and his dedication to his core beliefs are sure to be an inspiration, and that’s why I’m so delighted to share our conversation with the Pursuing Freedom audience!
Serving Others: The Secret for How to Stay Motivated in Real Estate
I loved this conversation with Michael, where he shares his passion for providing value, and how he’s experienced massive success as a result. For Michael, the philosophy of treating everyone as you’d want to be treated is at the core of his life, and the growth of his business is a mere byproduct of living with this intention to serve. Michael embodies a “full-service concierge” approach to business, and stands ready to be a resource for whatever his clients need. The experience of going above and beyond feels his soul! Michael’s guiding principle for how to stay motivated in real estate is: focus on people instead of commissions.
Fear Becomes Faith
There has never been a better time to introduce you to Michael Rosenblum, who teaches faith over fear. You know I’m passionate about helping you act in spite of fear, so I was thrilled when Michael agreed to join us on the podcast to help instill more FAITH in all of us! For Michael, fear is an obstacle that can only be overcome by full acceptance and belief… that the challenges we face today will pass tomorrow. This philosophy serves as the backbone for his upcoming children’s book, “The Caterpillar and the Butterfly”, which teaches kids (and adults!) important lessons about coping with fear, maintaining optimism, and finding inner strength. Whatever fear you may be facing- fear of failure, fear of what people will think, fear of overwhelms – choose faith instead. You will never fail when you focus on giving value above all else!
About Michael Rosenblum
Michael Rosenblum is the author of the bestselling book “Happily Ever Always” a Top-Selling Real Estate Broker’s Guide to Confidence, Contentedness and Security” (Tradecraft Books). He is one of Chicago’s most successful residential real estate brokers, having generated career sales of over $450 million, individually. Nationally, he’s been inducted into the Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Chairman’s Circle and is consistently ranked in the top half, of 1% of 48,000 real estate brokers in the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network.
How to Connect with Michael Rosenblum:
- Website: https://happilyeveralways.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Happily Ever Always by Michael Rosenblum: https://amzn.to/2V1AcGF
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/michaelrosenblum
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/HappilyEverAlways/
- Twitter: @michaelrosnblum