Become an Unstoppable Leader in the Real Estate Industry, with Stacey Alcorn
Real Estate Leader: What You Will Learn:
- Stacey’s real estate journey
- Why Stacey decided to invest in real estate offices
- How Stacey achieved success by building a massive real estate network
- Nature vs. nurture in real estate and how it affected Stacey’s success
- How Stacey developed the necessary skills to become a real estate leader
- Stacey’s advice for biz dev and lead gen in the modern real estate industry
- How to leverage social media to grow your real estate business
- Where Stacey focuses the most energy when it comes to training new agents
Leadership in Real Estate
Stacey is the founder and CEO of LAER Realty, a brokerage based out of Boston, Massachusetts with over 500 agents on the team. LAER has more than 34 offices across the country, and Stacey leads the organization with experience on both the real estate side and the mortgage side of the industry. As you can imagine, Stacey has built a wealth of knowledge and expertise as a real estate leader. And in this episode of the Pursuing Freedom podcast, she brings so much value. Stacey joins us to share her real estate journey and explain what it takes to achieve success in real estate. From essential skills to mindset, professional development, and networking, Stacey walks us through her framework for success.
Nature vs. Nurture
Stacey purchased her first piece of real estate when she was just 19 years old after learning how to process 203k rehab mortgages for other investors. From there, she started flipping houses and became a loan officer so she could work for herself. To grow her investment business, she decided to purchase a real estate office, and by 2014, she had 14 offices under her own brand. Nature vs. nurture is a big debate in every profession, and like many of us, Stacey discovered real estate by accident. She wasn’t born as a real estate leader with innate skills. She leveraged every resource around her to develop personally and professionally with a massive network of support.
The Universe Has Your Back
Selling and originating requires an entirely different skill set than it takes to be a real estate leader. In order to make that leap, Stacey sought out mentorship at every stage of the journey. We are the sum of the people we surround ourselves with and the information we consume, so it is critical that we actively manage both of those areas. We have to take calculated risks knowing that the universe will play out exactly the way it is supposed to. Even when bad things happen, there is a silver lining. Regardless of what you’re seeking, you can succeed if you believe you can!
How to Connect with Stacey Alcorn:
- Website: https://www.laerrealty.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LAERRealty
- Book Recommendation: Think & Grow Rich